School Trips (Day)
Classes make visits to places of interest throughout the year. By spending educational days away from the school, we aim to enhance the curriculum, taking it beyond the classroom and into other settings and contexts. During a child’s time with us, they will be given the opportunity to visit a vast array of exciting museums, galleries, farms and other places of interest.
Parents may be asked to make a small contribution towards some of these trips. At Corpus Christi School we use ParentPay to make payments for any services that your child may access whilst at school such as school meals, trips, music and other services.
There are often opportunities for parents to accompany us on day visits; see individual trip letters or speak to your child’s teacher for further details.
No child will miss out on any activity due to financial hardship. If you need help with the cost of school activities, please speak to the Co-Headteachers, who will deal with this matter in complete confidence.
Trips this year have included:
- Hampton Court
- Dulwich Picture Gallery
- National Portrait Gallery
- Black History Walk in Kennington
- Imperial War Museum
- South London Synagogue
School Trips (Residential)
From Year 2 onwards, each year group is given the experience of staying away from home. We believe this helps to develop confidence, social skills and friendships, all of which we value highly.
- Year 2: sleepover in the School Hall.
- Year 3: science sleepover.
- Year 4: weeks residential trip to Bournemouth.
- Year 5: weeks camping trip to the St John Bosco centre.
- Year 6: 3 day camping trip to the St John Bosco centre.
- Year 6: weeks residential trip to a PGL Centre on the Isle of Wight.